[C320-list] Loose footed mains.

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Wed Sep 23 16:19:07 PDT 2020

I use a loose foot with a stack pack. I also went 2 + 2 (2 full and 2 half battens). I like the new configuration. It is faster than I expected new sails would be (totally anecdotal but the guys I sail with confirm this anecdotally) and it is easier to raise/lower (I do not have a track system, just McLube spray).

Jeff
‘94, #121

Sent from a TRS80 computer