[C320-list] Loose footed mains.

STEPHEN BARRAR parep160 at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 19:01:59 PDT 2020

I also got a new loose footed sail at Precision sail…I love it. I highly recommend them. Huge discount in the fall…watch for it.

Steve Barrar
Beyond the Blue
Hull #85

> On Sep 23, 2020, at 8:16 PM, <mike at softscrap.com> <mike at softscrap.com> wrote:
>
> I went with a loose footed sail when I got new sails this year.  It's the first time I've sailed with anything other than a bolt rope and I really like it.  I can finally use the out haul and it makes a difference.    I got mine from Precision Sails and have been very happy.
>

> Mike Shetter
> PLYMOUTH
> Hull 621

STEPHEN BARRAR
Sbarrar at pahousegop.com

Representative Stephen Barrar
Pa House of Representatives
160th Legislative District.

Chairman House Committee on
Veteran Affairs & Emergency Preparedness.

Capitol office 717-783-3038
District office 610-358-5925