[C320-list] [C32Hi Larry:0-list] Newport Inflatable Boats

kskis at aol.com kskis at aol.com
Sat Sep 26 07:49:55 PDT 2020

Please someone correct me but my impression is Hypalon is a necessity in tropical climates but quality PVC is as durable except for UV resistance.  I recently purchased but still haven't use the Azzurro Mare AM330 made by Saturn, in PVC, made in S.Korea.  I liked the idea that the seams were heat-sealed.$1278 including shipping cost.  Most will choose a smaller than this one at 11 feet.  Neil Kornblatt, Harmony #973