[C320-list] Newport Inflatable Boats

Scott Lagerquist lgrqst at aol.com
Sat Sep 26 08:21:01 PDT 2020

Larry,

I have a Zodiac Zoom which is made of PVC.  I use it about ten times per year and it’s seven years old.  It has held up well.  I personally wouldn’t hesitate to buy a Newport inflatable boat.  I just need a dinghy to get ashore when anchored or moored.  My family and I aren’t rough on the inflatable boat so there is no need to pay over $1,000 for an inflatable for my intended use.

I have friends that have Newport’s and haven’t heard any complaints.  They are all happy with the boats they purchased and especially love the cost savings.  COSTCO sells a good looking 10 foot inflatable for about $500 as well that might be worth a look.

Good luck.

Scott Lagerquist
Sea Esta, 1994, #39
Silver Gate Yacht Club