[C320-list] Emergency tiller cover

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Fri Apr 16 13:32:15 PDT 2021

I had the same experience as Jeff. Mine was also leaking, and the old ring came out in pieces. I was able to clean up the bed area with acetone and a scraper. Be extremely careful about prying around the outside of the ring, because you could chip the Gelcoat and that will be visible after the repair. I made that mistake and regret it every time I look down.

Like Jeff, I used 4200. I recommend that you carefully mask off the surrounding area with blue tape before applying the new bedding. Smooth it with a gloved finger and then remove the tape before it cures. If you do this, it will look fantastic.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us