[C320-list] Emergency tiller cover

RONALD HODEL ronandgail2 at me.com
Fri Apr 16 13:38:35 PDT 2021

I had the same experience as well. We were off cruising and someone suggested putting something on the rubber gasket that would ‘soften’ the rubber up so to speak. What we had available at the time was a brake system grease that was comparable with nitrate rubber as well. I did that and it has worked. No more water pooling on top of the quadrant.

Ron Hodel
#1070 Lokomaikai
Dana Point, Ca

Sent from my iPad