[C320-list] Shore Power

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Mon Apr 19 09:55:11 PDT 2021

I keep my boat on a mooring most of the season so shore power is not an
option. I installed solar panels on the Bimini a few years ago. What a
difference that makes in terms of keeping the batteries topped off! My
main goal was to make sure the batteries got fully recharged after use
so I didn't go for enormous capacity. If you are going to not plug in
consistently then I strongly recommend going solar. Before I made the
switch my batteries were only lasting a few years due to failure to get
fully recharged after use. And now I rarely run the engine when anchored
out.

Scott
Surprise, #653, Severna Park Maryland

--