[C320-list] Raymarine Wheeldrive Autopilot

Dick Walker dickwalker at att.net
Tue Apr 20 15:11:09 PDT 2021

I have had to Band G auto pilot
With the related instruments for more than 20 years. The gear work fine. If you have a full-time auto pilot you can keep a much better watch in a come just to channel. You don’t have to be holding the wheel to watch exactly where you’re staring. For a long voyage for example 70 milesFrom San Diego two Catalina I could be on watch and not have to be holding the auto pilot.

Cheers

Dick Walker
740 Olive Ave.
Coronado ,CA 92118