[C320-list] Installing Victron Multiplus Inverter/Charger 2000W w Lifeline AGM

RichF RF richfcatalina320 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 07:04:42 PDT 2021

Thanks for the tips Troy. Based on your Owner's Gallery, you have done much
more of this that I have!   I  had already added a start battery, group 24
West Marine at least that part is already done.  The Lifeline 4Ds fit in
the original battery trays.  Looks like the Lifeline Group 24 will fit, but
have not checked that one yet.

Manual is stating 2400W load, 12V, 200 A and minimum DC cable 70 mm2 - so
that's going to be one 2/0 or two 1 (84 mm2) or two 1/0 (107 mm2).  There
are two lugs at the DC connection points to double up instead of running
one very large wire.

Should be an interesting project, looks like pics would be helpful for
future owners that choose this type of setup.

Rich #990