[C320-list] Docking Tool

Leonard Hooks lehooks at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 16:39:41 PDT 2021

Tom,

I have used the Docking Stick for two years now and highly recommend it.
https://www.dockingstick.com/

Our slip is on the end of a boat house so we only have dock on one side and it is very low to the water, so jumping off and corralling the boat is not a good option.  This device connects to a normal boat hook and works great.  I set it so the line goes through the genoa sheet rollers and to a wench and then when I hook a cleat, I just grab the line on the wench a pull the boat to a stop.  It make single-handing on a windy dock very manageable.

Leonard Hooks
SV Revelation #856
sdg