[C320-list] Docking Tool

Tom Grass tgrass462 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 14:50:44 PDT 2021

My wife is going to have rotator cuff surgery next month.  I'm looking at
products that might help US to come into a dock under more control.
Usually I am at the helm and she is on the bow.  Here is a product I saw on
facebook (youtube video:  https://youtu.be/zi936rcrZCY) that could possibly
assist us.  The initial thought is that my wife would use the pole to
capture the cleat and I would then pull the line tight from the helm.

Have any of you had a similar problem?  What are your opinions of this
product (on the youtube video? )   Any ideas of what else might help during
her recovery.  Thanks in advance.

Tom & Tracy Grass
S/V Bucket List
2008 Catalina 320 MK II