[C320-list] Please remove from list

Allan Field allanfield47 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 15:15:18 PDT 2021

Hi Lisa - I can't help you with getting off the Catalina 320 Association
list-serve but I do just want you to know how terribly saddened I am to
hear about your dad. He was our Association Commodore several years ago and
a friend. I lost touch with him after he sold his boat but always will have
fond memories of Captain Chaos sailing "We Go Now." Please know that you
and your family are in Linda's and my thoughts and reflections at this time.

Allan S. Field