[C320-list] Please remove from list

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Thu Aug 12 06:43:27 PDT 2021

Lisa,

Deepest condolences to you and your family. I had numerous email exchanges with Kirk and he was always a pleasure to deal with.

Removal from the list is a self-help procedure. If you visit the following site, you can log in and unsubscribe.
http://lists.catalina320.com/options.cgi/c320-list-catalina320.com

In the event that you don't know his password, there is a way to reset the password via email, then you can log in and unsubscribe.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us