[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 4149, Issue 2

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:52:19 PST 2021

Jack-

“How did you fit those in the starboard settee”?

LMAO!   The answer is…it depends on which hull you have.  There are folks
who claim to have installed them under the settee and only had to make some
holes in the wood so the battery terminal has a little divot to sit in….
me….not so lucky…

I had to completely gut that space by removing the old battery shelves
(which turned out to be rotting due to what I assume was battery acid
damage) and lower the shelves and make them slightly narrower.   Pictures
in my gallery of those shenanigans.  Yay me!  It did drastically simplify
how to build the shelf for the new reserve battery, so I had that going for
me.

Regards

Troy