[C320-list] Screws for interior timber trim

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Mon Feb 1 19:49:40 PST 2021

David,

If you are getting stainless screws, make sure they are 316 grade rather than 304.  316 grade doesn't get anywhere near the "tea
staining" that 304 does.  If you are looking for silicon bronze screws you will need to go to a specialty shop, not the sort of
thing Bunnings carry.  If you Google "silicon bronze screws australia" you will bring up a range of suppliers.

Regards,

Stephen Cox
Tegwen #1141
Canberra AUS