[C320-list] 2021 Association Officers Election

david.allred at verizon.net david.allred at verizon.net
Thu Feb 11 07:07:03 PST 2021

The Catalina 320 International Association held its annual board meeting by teleconference on February 9, 2021, and began the nomination process for officers for the 2021 year. Each of the current officers agreed to be nominated for another year. So, the current nominees are: David Allred, Commodore; John Santana, Vice-Commodore; Bill Culbertson, Secretary-Treasurer; Jeff Hair and David Prudden, Webmasters; Mark Cole, Mainsheet Editor; and Jason Reynolds, Mainsheet Technical Editor. In keeping with the procedure we have used in past years, I am opening the floor for additional nominations for any and all of these executive board positions. Please let me know by responding to this post or by email to me at david.allred at verizon.net no later than February 18 if you wish to nominate someone. Once I have received all nominations, I will announce the candidates and allow for a week for voting, again by posting to this forum. Thank you for being a member of the Association and for participating in our activities.David AllredCommodoreCatalina 320 International Association