[C320-list] Wifi

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 11 17:23:33 PST 2021

Ken,

I use cellphone service but at an anchorage I run an antenna up the mast with my spinnaker halyard. I have standard coaxial cable 50ft attached and connect this to  a cellphone single booster inside the cabin. I also have a light line attached to the halyard hitch  (not  to the antenna) and I have to pull the antenna forward away from the (metal) mast with this line and attach it to the pulpit for best reception. Works well in remote places.

Greg
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC