[C320-list] Cabin interior cushions

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Fri Feb 26 08:34:56 PST 2021

Hi!

While we are on the topic of interior replacements, we may want to get new cushions for all of the interior settees, the V Berth, etc.  Ours are not blue, but I have had blue envy since I have had the boat. The color of our cushions is hard to describe. They are kind of a brownish mauve. They came with the boat. I am sure that a few of you have this color too. It was actually a real good color to have with kids growing up, it hid dirt well.

They are still in OK shape, but I am wondering what it would take to replace them…and maybe get blue.  I know that I have seen posts about this, but I cannot find any.

If I recall, there might be third party providers that make these? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

David Nolte
Beach House  0004