[C320-list] Cabin interior cushions

Tim Hoffert thoffert77 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 09:21:41 PST 2021

David,

The Catalina Yacht Store (linked from the official catalinayachts.com
website) has custom built factory replacement interior and cockpit
cushions.  We are currently having them build a set of replacement cockpit
cushions built for our 1999 320.  They are actually making the cushions
this this week, so I will reserve my final judgement until we
receive them.  However, so far I am very impressed with the service.  Even
though the website links from the official Catalina web page, the store is
not the actual factory.  I believe they are somewhat loosely affiliated
with the factory, though.  The store owner (Holly) worked with us at time
of order to make sure she had all the relevant boat details, talked through
shipping and lead time, etc.  Holly called me twice this week to get photos
of different areas of the cockpit to to make sure they are accounting for
minor mid-model year changes that took place during production of our
boat.  The people fabricating the cushions are former Catalina employees
that built these cushions for the factory and are very familiar with the
design changes through the years, even minor mid year changes.  This
impressed me very much!

They are pricy, though our cockpit cushions were less than through the
Catalina Direct store.  Shipping is very pricey due to the size, so don't
get caught off guard there.  Mine is going to be somewhere between $250 and
$350-won't know exactly until they ship them.  You may be able to find
someone to fabricate locally much cheaper.  However, if you're looking to
match the original factory cushions, I would check with them.

Tim
1999 C320 #612