[C320-list] Cabin interior cushions

Darren Hulbert dhulbert at me.com
Fri Feb 26 12:28:36 PST 2021

Hilario Martinez (818-470-9664) is the person who owns and operates the business for Catalina Yacht store. It will save you money to go directly through him as Catalina yacht store takes a cut.

Hilario is a great guy. He used to run the upholstery shop for Catalina, but when they moved to Florida, he stayed in the old factory. He still has all the patterns and probably even made the original cushions for your boat (he did mine #816 2001).

He remade our cockpit cushions and everything in the fore/aft cabins for I think about 4k. I think at the time he quoted us 5-6k for the entire salon. Type of fabric varies widely with price.

He’s still not “cheap”, but less expensive than having him do it through CYS. And besides, it’s pretty neat to say all our stuff was redone by the guy who originally made it to begin with.

Darren
Reposado #816