[C320-list] Lifeline replacement

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Sun Feb 28 17:03:04 PST 2021

Chip,

The key is to make sure you buy fittings that are hand-crimp able. Once you do that, even pressure as you tighten both bolts is the key.

Also, make sure you have a good set of cutters that will cut the wire without the ends fraying.

If you search the past threads, I put a detailed write-up out that included the numbers for all of my fittings. If you can’t find it, email me directly and I will send it to you. The only caveat is that I re-used my pelican hooks.

Jeff
‘94, #121

Sent from a TRS80 computer