[C320-list] Heads hoses and removing cabinet

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 06:23:15 PST 2021

During the head install project this summer I had to remove that cabinet to
get access behind the head to run hose and wiring.   The two anti siphons
in that cabinet go to the shower sump outlet and head inlet on Hull #514.
 Since I have a  freshwater feed now I only had to reinstall one set of
those hoses.   I removed the drawers in the aft berth behind the door to
the aft birth.   Once that whole panel is removed you should have enough
reach to push hoses in from the head and down into that space.   This does
mean completely removing the hoses from the pump and thru hull...removing
the door panel and frame in the head will lighten up that space a bit and
provide a good communication path with any helper you can get to push hoses
from the head side of the equation.

Good Luck and Happy New Year!

Troy Dunn
Hull #514