[C320-list] Main sail for sale

Diane Fowler dianeflr at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 14:47:59 PST 2021

This main sail is in average condition.It's 8 years old, with a single reef line.Was custom made by UK with loose foot.Fully battened - just 1 small tear where sail rubs on backstay. Only replaced it because I race and wanted something crisp and new! Since it would probably cost about $100+ to ship/ would prefer to sell to someone in FL??  We can drive up and meet 1/2 way? Call with any questions.  Capt. DianeS/V  Windy City, #948Cape Coral, FL   33991  Captain  Diane Fowler,    GRI, CRS, e-ProNautical Realty Group, Inc.  Cell    239-850-4935         A referral of a friend is the highest compliment!