[C320-list] Reefer Drain

JOE LUCIANO jnluciano at comcast.net
Mon Jan 11 17:45:24 PST 2021

David,

Relative to the later year 320's in your listing, I purchased hull 1044 which was built at the Woodland Hills factory in March of 2005, so there's another data point.  The other thing I can tell you is that while my 3YM30 engine came standard with the SS shaft, the mechanical seal was not standard at that time.  I added it later to my boat.....

Joe Luciano
Second Wind