[C320-list] Reefer Drain

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:10:11 PST 2021

Jack

I haven't got a clue how to access that area.  On our hull vintages in the
500s, the liner in the galley is solid fiberglass.   Catalina ran a couple
of pvc races for wiring under there.   With a bit of boat yoga, a strong
light, and an automotive repair mirror you can kinda make out what’s going
on under there, but if say you wanted to disconnect the existing hose and
re-route it to the head.. or install a new one, .no clue how to do that.
It sounds like maybe Dick Walker has some info there.

Dick

Is there a 'trick' to accessing the bottom of the icebox on the bilge side
that doesn’t involve cutting through the liner somewhere?  I can’t recall
what vintage Windwalker is but I assumed from memory it wasn’t shallow
bilge.

 Troy