[C320-list] Bottom Blasting

Tim chillinonahd at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 14:07:03 PST 2021

My yard is bringing a company to do a bunch of boats, what experience/advice is out there on this process?
Quoting the following;Bottom Blasting - 13502 coats of barrier paint - 750
Do I need the barrier paint?Is one blasting material preferred over another?Thouhts? Questions to ask?
Tim -Calypso #603
My yard paints bottom annually, I try to sand off as much as I can before but it's building up, also have some spots where the paint is just not sticking anymore and chips right off.
I used to race, may go back post-covid so a smooth bottom is in order.
Thx.