[C320-list] Holding Tank Monitor

Melissa&Larry Leibman theleibmans at verizon.net
Thu Jan 14 18:30:56 PST 2021

Roger,

I installed the ISeries tank system monitor kit (which comes with 3 sensors) from Tank Edge this year and so far it seems to be working quite well. At the tank side you need to install the sensor as described in the install instructions and you of course need to run a cable back from the tank to the system panel generally placed near the nav station. You also need to run a power lead to the panel. I found it pretty easy to install and use. Here is their site for your reference.

https://tankedge.com/products.html

Larry Leibman
S/V Easy Going
Hull 609