[C320-list] Holding Tank Monitor

Ian Neale kiwineales at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 11:49:21 PST 2021

Hi,

I have recently installed a BEP Monitoring system for the fresh water and black tanks as well as start and house battery and bilge pump run times.

It uses ultra sonic tank transducers and monitors AH current in/out and voltage on the house battery and voltage on the start battery.

You could also use it to monitor your diesel tank although I chose not to.

While somewhat expensive about $1100 NZD for the whole system it is a great product.

https://www.actionoutdoors.kiwi/epages/shop.mobile/?Locale=en_NZ&ObjectPath=/Shops/ActionFishing/Products/600-DCSM-1&ViewAction=ViewProductViaPortal&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk52Ustqe7gIVUE5gCh1icwvbEAQYBiABEgKws_D_BwE

https://www.burnsco.co.nz/shop/12v-electrical/distribution/meters/tank-sender-ultrasonic/a-tank-sender-ultrasonic-incl-programming?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk52Ustqe7gIVUE5gCh1icwvbEAQYBSABEgJPVvD_BwE

Thanks, Ian.

Hull #1122, Solutions.

Sent from. my iPhone