[C320-list] Holding tank monitor sensor

RONALD HODEL ronandgail2 at me.com
Sun Jan 17 15:18:37 PST 2021

I installed a Dometic system that incorporates 3 floats in the holding tank. The floats are installed in such a way that I can take the floats out for cleaning. I was advised to use this system by other much more knowledgeable people and even though I thought that the floats would constantly foul, they don’t. I do have a fresh water electric head and I do keep my tank pumped out but on the other hand, we never did any maintenance on it for the year we were off cruising and never had a problem. I calibrated the floats in such a way that I know how much waste we have in the tank. That’s my 2 cents and I’m happy with it

Ron Hodel
#1070 Lokomaikai

Sent from my iPhone