[C320-list] Refrigerator Replacement - 1995 Hull 268

John morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 18 09:26:23 PST 2021

I installed a Nova Kool LT201 compressor with the RT6 freezer box. Cost 1200CAD and draws less than 3A when running on slow speed. If you’re handy the job is very easy and the Cu tubing goes directly from the coolbox into the port lazarette, where the compressor is situated. 12V wiring easily adapted to the new unit.The freezer box is larger than the original so I mounted it on the back wall of the coolbox. Imagine just turning the original freezer box 90degrees from it’s position on the left hand end of the coolbox.
This has come up a number of times so I guess I could prep a short article with pics for Mainsheet?
Regards
JohnM
1999#574