[C320-list] Second Propane Tank

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 06:35:42 PST 2021

Angus

Are you using your main tank for both the galley and the barbecue?   We
probably get  120 ish days out of a 10lb tank for the galley but we use the
little one pound tanks for the grill and go through a couple of those on a
weeklong cruise.  We use the grill quite a bit.   I think knowing what you
use your tanks for could be instructive for others.

To answer your question, I know for a fact there are connectors that go
from the larger tank valves to the threads for those disposable tanks.
I've gotta think there is another adapter to go the other direction.

FWIW

Troy Dunn
Hull #514