[C320-list] Second Propane Tank

Angus Henderson rathlyn1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 07:22:29 PST 2021

Thanks Troy.  The main tank is only used for the stove.  The discrepancy in service life may be due to the fact that we use the oven quite a lot which is a big consumer.  We use the 1 Lb tanks for the grill only.  I was hoping someone had identified an adaptor but I can always do a search on WM and Defender etc.  WM no longer in Canada.  The 1 Lb tank would not last long to power the stove even not using the oven but would be a useful emergency reserve rather than having to carry the extra 10 Lb tank.

Angus