[C320-list] Entrance

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 11:12:12 PST 2021

Ken

Welcome aboard.

There are quite a few options ranging from simple mosquito netting that
ties off to the winches with weighted sides and bottom, do it yourself
canvas and mesh jobs, wood inserts, and saloon doors.   I think if you
search the association website you might find some pictures.

We installed Zarcor doors and love them, but they are not cheap.

http://www.zarcor.com/products/c-doors/index.php

Sail rite has a good tutorial video for a diy project.

https://www.sailrite.com/How-to-Make-a-Companionway-Cover-Video

Their videos are geared towards driving customers to buy their products and
services, but they are usually quite good.

I've seen do it yourself screens that are simple inserts that replace the
crib boards.

Good Luck

Troy Dunn
Hull #514

p.s. you hull number should be on your bill of sale, registration, etc.
Look for something like CTYC0514L798

The 5-8 numbers are your hull.... so this boat is hull 514 built Dec 1997
and Model  Year 1998

https://c320.org/page.php/_RM_hull-id-decoder