[C320-list] Entrance

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 13:23:01 PST 2021

We have screens in wood frames with acrylic panels and Sogeman bug busters. We use the panels when it is col or we are using the AC. Most of the time at anchor we use the bug busters. They are effective, easy to deploy and reasonably easy in and out.

Zarcor used to make the ideal doors but the last time I checked they aren’t making them for the older Mark I such as ours.

Best Regards,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867
Farmville NC