[C320-list] Erie Canal

cdickhut2 at aol.com cdickhut2 at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 12:39:12 PDT 2021

Tom,
I made the trip back in 2005. Finished the cruise in Charleston, SC. I keep my boat in the RCR Buffalo Marina. (RCRYachts.com  716-856-6314). Darren is the Marina Manager & his crew did a really great job taking the mast down. Highly reccommend them. I made supports from 2X8 lumber. One for the bow pulpit & another for the push pit. I supported it on the coachtop with a saw horse. If you make the trip please let me know & I willl be happy to help..
Chuck DickhutUSCG Licensed CaptainS/V ObsessionCatalina 320 #114