[C320-list] Engine anti siphon

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 07:38:32 PDT 2021

Jerry's
Don't think they are universal, but also don't think there are too many options.  These duckbill valves are small replaceable rubber pieces and pretty cheap.  You might be better making sure you find what brand and size you have and going a local route (West Marine or another marine parts store). Don't overtighten the cap when you replace it.
Dave Hupe1994 #32

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 10:28 AM, Jerry's Iphone<jellyroll02 at gmail.com> wrote:   This is why I love this list service. Prompt helpful responses from knowledgeable owners. Thanks all.

I found a valve at Defender but not sure it’s a fit for me. Is the valve pretty much a universal size and fit?
Catalina Direct has only the entire loop.

Thanks again!

Jerry Sheets
JellyRoll  # 890