[C320-list] Impeller and fuel filter replacement--learning the process

Clay Carter fclaycarter at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 02:54:34 PDT 2021

Hello:
As routine maintenance for my first time I am ready to replace both the impeller and fuel filter.  Any instructions/advice for doing these tasks?  Especially wondering about the fuel filter and any necessary priming/etc. to prevent issues with the fuel system having air and causing issues from changing it.  The previous owner years ago had experienced fuel issues and did a major overall of the entire fuel system so hoping all is good, but any advice on other things I should do and/or check are appreciated.
Thank you.
Clay Carter#225 We'll SeaAlamitos Bay, CA