[C320-list] Impeller and fuel filter replacement--learning the process

ptormey at 4square.net ptormey at 4square.net
Wed Jul 7 05:04:06 PDT 2021

Tha primary fuel filter on #1037 has a popup pump to bleed the air. The secondary, on the motor has a bleed screw. Fortunately the yanmar is also self bleeding and will quickly purge itself. You'll want to put a plastic bad over the primary , lift? filter before removal to avoid spilling into the bilge.
There should be plenty on youtubes out there
Good luck
Pat Tormey