[C320-list] Seacock question / AC Install

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 16 18:01:29 PDT 2021

Hi Troy:

It may sound funny, but we don’t want the AC to be too cold. Reducing the humidity and the temperature to about 79 or 80 is fine with us.

Going from 72 into our summer weather is absolutely brutal. Your shirt is soaked through in 10 minutes. It’s much better to be mildly cool in the boat and ease into the hotter weather.

>From May through October, I wear nothing but shorts and T shirts. I wore long pants tonight for my wife’s 62nd birthday at a fancy restaurant. First time in months. My daughters laugh at my wardrobe, but I’m comfortable.

Kudos to Onat on the Mermaid recommendation. Locally built, locally headquartered. It is 125 miles from me. The reviews on the company are excellent, and I’m hoping it can recommend a good installer for me. That would seal the deal.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10