[C320-list] Seacock question / AC Install

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 18:26:45 PDT 2021

Boat is now  79°F and yup,  very comfortable.   But we will let it keep
going, we like it when the boat is soaked on the outside in the morning..
 ;)

We have the mermaid condensator.   I replaced all of the hoses for the AC
and the condensator when I installed the AC this spring.  Honestly it's a
no brainer to install and since there are no moving parts it should work as
long as the Venturi stays clear we have a filter just before the
condensator on the tubing coming from the condensate pan.

Cheers

Troy