[C320-list] Evercoat One Step Finish Gel-Kote vs. Interlux Brightside

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 09:06:36 PDT 2021

Chris-
I am not sure about your post.  Did you roughly replicate the diamond pattern within your repair area with your rasp/file?  Was this area small so that such an approach worked?
Thanks,Dave Hupe1994 (#32)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 11:34 AM, Chris Burti<clburti at gmail.com> wrote:   I did exactly what Dave recommended and was able to get a perfect color
match on the first try. I was repairing a void that had broken through in
the non-skid. I taped off the area I was working on and used the edge of a
flat rasp to cut out the non-skid diamonds before the gelocat fully
hardened and then smoothed them out with 1000 grit wet /dry on a sanding
block after it had fully hardened.

Fair Winds,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867