[C320-list] Through hull for new AC unit

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Mon Jun 21 09:57:49 PDT 2021

Apparently, it's a common enough practice to cause Groco to make a manifold to meet the demand.

https://www.groco.net/products/fittings/manifolds/raw-water-manifold

I guess having less holes in the boat has it's merits. Still, I would seek the advice of a surveyor on what is acceptable. You WILL need a survey at some point, either for insurance reasons, tr to sell the boat. Might as well do it "right" the first time.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us