[C320-list] Refrigeration Diagnostics Assistance

Rene' Thruston rthruston88 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 11:50:07 PDT 2021

Our compressor is in the port stern locker. Our fridge is tied into the
shower sump pump. We have a red valve under our sink in the head. Open that
and let the water fill up the drain area for the shower. When it gets high
enough turn on the pump. Turn off pump and let it refill. Continue until
fridge is empty.