[C320-list] Running a wire up the mast

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 12:32:28 PDT 2021

Doug

The problem was that on my boat the top of the compression post had been plugged with silicone sealant making it impossible to pull a wire through to feed up the mast
Even were that not the case it’s a tight bend at the bottom of the compression post so I think you’d need one guy at the bottom feeding it in to create enough slack for someone at the top to pull up! Probably an inch at a time!
But maybe  someone else has found a way?
Graeme
Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!