[C320-list] Running a wire up the mast

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 12:42:29 PDT 2021

 Doug, have you looked at the bottom of the compression post to see if some kindly soul left a line within the post and mast that leads to the top that could be used to draw up or down a new wire and a replacement line for the next time.
BTW my wired Raymarine wind instrument has not worked in years and I have been considering a wireless unit, maybe not now.

good Luck
Ken GeigerNorthern Dream  #765   2000