[C320-list] Running a wire up the mast

thruston18 thruston18 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 14:10:26 PDT 2021

When our boat was delivered I installed a garmin Gwind (wired). I ran the wire down the mast using the old wire. Installed a garmin field connector. So if I ever take the mast down. It’s easy to separate. Then threw the compression post. Not really a way to feed threw the mast while up. Unless you were to loosen everything and lifted the mast up to work on things.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone