[C320-list] Running a wire up the mast

Gus Macdonald rathlyn1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 14:03:34 PDT 2021

I concur with others that the only way to run the wiring you are suggesting would be to take the mast down.  It would be impossible otherwise.  I have some pics that show the top and bottom of the compression post and deck plate and the associated wiring on my 2004.  There is a small pilot line that runs down through the deck plate and compression post but does not extend up the mast.  I can send you some pics if you want but they only confirm the situation.

Gus
Hull# 999
Georgian Bay