[C320-list] Yanmar 3gm30f antifreeze

Steven Snyder mssnydr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 08:48:03 PDT 2021

As Joe Luciano indicated, it is a metric Allen wrench. I use a Make A
Funnel to channel the coolant from the hose to a pan. There is also a
threaded plug on the starboard side of the 3YM30 which I let drain into the
sump below the engine. I use a drill powered pump to empty the sump into a
bottle for disposal.

Steve Snyder
Windcatcher
Hull # 1101