[C320-list] hatch gaskets

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 13 07:24:18 PST 2021

I will be contacting Catalina next week but for now I am asking if anybody knows if the listed gaskets (below) are the right ones?  NOTE that I have already dug out the joints of the outside frame halves (upper/lower).  Don't think the leak is from there.  PO had put silicone on the actual gasket and they are questionable.
My Top cabin "square" Boman hatch (17x17 or 18x18 depending how you measure) is still leaking.  I want to try replacing the gasket before I do something drastic. We have a '98 320.

HatchGasket Kit - Bomar Low Profile 18-3/16" x 18-3/16"

Part #: Z3532

$37.71

I also want to replace the opening port gaskets. Forward 2 have very slight leak under certain conditions.  Mine are the twist lock without a metal frame on the "lens".
OpeningPort Gasket Kit
Lewmar "Old Std"

Part #: Z3712

$16.89