[C320-list] Two Questions

Charles Martin chiprmartin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 09:31:34 PDT 2021

Shipmates:

Two quick questions:

1) I am trying to upgrade my instruments and the Sea Talk 1 cables going
to/from the ST 60 Speed Gage and the ST 60 Depth Gage have been modified
from their original 3 conductor standard cables (there are extra conductors
in each case--the modified Sea Talk 1 cable from the Speed Gage appears to
be running to the ST 4000+ Autohelm while the modified Sea Talk 1 cable
from the Depth Gage seems to be going to the Chartplotter.  This cabling
looks to be original on my Hull 767 boat--the PO did not have the boat
long, and I doubt he modified the cables.  So if this is the original
cabling, does anyone have a wiring diagram for the instrument cabling?  It
is not covered in the manual.

2) Has anyone replaced their LNG tank?  Catalina Direct doesn't list one,
and I can't find the type used on the C320 online (size and shape seem to
be important).  I was told I should replace it when I had it refilled last
week.

The great advice from you all is always appreciated.

Best,
Chip Martin
S/V Bonaventure, Hull #767
(410) 231-0199